[Ambassadors] Shirts for RH Summit presenters

Pascal Vincent Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:31:56 UTC 2008

Hi Matt --

I'll need names, addresses, quantity and sizing, and I can add these to
the order.

Also, if there are any other Ambassadors in North America (US & Canada)
who have not yet indicated they are interested in one of the polos,
please send me the above information and I will also add you to the
order.  The cost will probably be somewhere around US$30-$35 per shirt
with shipping and everything.  I will contact those I have heard from by
next Friday, June 13th (:) to confirm cost and ask for pre-payment via
either PayPal or check.  Thanks so much!

  - pascal

Matt Domsch wrote:
> There will be several Fedora contributors presenting sessions on
> Fedora projects and technologies at Red Hat Summit in Boston in a few
> weeks.
>
> Can we presenters purchase the nifty blue Ambassadors shirt to wear
> during our presentations?  If so how?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Pascal V. Calarco, MLIS