[Ambassadors] Greeting from Indonesia

Johan Hasan johanhsn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:21:06 UTC 2008

Hi All,

My name is Johan Hasan, lives in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. I work
as head of technology and cooperation development in Universitas Ciputra
<http://www.ciputra.ac.id>.  My task is creating and dealing some
cooperation with Cisco, SAP, Oracle, and also other institution.
Meanwhile, I am also a lecturer in /Introduction to IT/ and also ethics
(moral philosophy).

What will I do? My simple plan is to deliver a material  "Introduction
to IT through Fedora" to a lot people in Indonesia freely. Hopefully the
material can be simple but effectively to learn and to grasp the
advantages of IT. I will deliver it in Indonesia language.

Second, we have a plan that our campus toward to green and digital
campus. There are a lot task in there, for examples: how to handle the
building, to choose equipment including computer, server (green
computer), lamp, etc; to change staff habit and operation such as
paperless, reducing water etc; energi saving and alternative and a lot
things. But, somehow I wonder what fedora can do toward to this ecology
issues, if you have any idea, please...

That's my brief introduction. Thank you for a chance to learn and work
together with you in Fedora.

Best regards,

Johan Hasan
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johanhsn

___DISCLAIMER___

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent Universitas Ciputra as an academic institution. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Universitas Ciputra accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.