[Ambassadors] Self Introduction: Yaakov Nemoy

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:34:53 UTC 2008

Hi List,

Some of you, especially in the European Ambassador team know me
already, so I'll keep this brief.

My name is Yaakov Nemoy, and I'm a student of Germanic Languages at
the University of Pittsburgh.  I'm currently working an internship for
Red Hat to do assorted Fedora related things while in Europe.  While
I'm not officially taking on the moniker of "ambassador" I have worked
with the Fedora Ambassadors in the past this year at Fosdem and
LinuxTag.  I also have some plans to work with the Ambassadors in the
future, as it has been a pleasure each time so far.

-Yaakov