[Ambassadors] Campus Party - Colombia

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 04:31:13 UTC 2008

So apparently I'm invited to Campus Party in Colombia. For all who
doesn't know, Campus Party its a really huge meeting for all geeks (and
not geeks) to share everything related to technology. This year Campus
Party is going to be at Bogotá and a company from my city will be
sponsoring me to go to the event which will last for seven days from
June 23th to June 29th . I knew about the event a month ago, but i didnt
plan on going (it was too expensive for me) but now I'll be there.

I just knew about the Free Software section at Campus party, so im
planning on being there all the time I can. I knew about a Debian
conference and so i felt like failing here as i see no one from fedora
(we have 3 ambassadors there) is doing something, so right now its too
late for me to prepare something that should be accepted for the event,
so i would like to know in which other way should i promote fedora?

All suggestions are very welcome :)

--
Juan Camilo Prada <jprada at fedoraproject.org>