[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:16:55 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This is very disheartening to see that most people of APAC region care
very little about communicating.

Yesterday's meeting was attended by 5-6 people only, though it was
announced 3 weeks ago. No one even objected about the day and timing.

So it is very obvious that either they had more important task or they
don't feel the necessity to communicate.

We have more than 70 Ambassadors from India alone. And only two were present.

Sorry to say this, but we are making *absolutely* no progress. We have
no event, we can not fulfil free media requests, no new mirror, no new
agenda, neither do we care for communicating about ideas.

Do you think a community or project can progress this way?

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh