[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Angel angel.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:27:43 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have some new ideas about Fedora Free Media program, I wanted to tell this
on yesterday´s meeting. I was present there also, before the time. But due
to my network problem, after a while, I was disconnected from internet. My
nick was SuLphEr.

I need the meeting logs. Can anyone provide it to me? Thanks.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is very disheartening to see that most people of APAC region care
> very little about communicating.
>
> Yesterday's meeting was attended by 5-6 people only, though it was
> announced 3 weeks ago. No one even objected about the day and timing.
>
> So it is very obvious that either they had more important task or they
> don't feel the necessity to communicate.
>
> We have more than 70 Ambassadors from India alone. And only two were
> present.
>
> Sorry to say this, but we are making *absolutely* no progress. We have
> no event, we can not fulfil free media requests, no new mirror, no new
> agenda, neither do we care for communicating about ideas.
>
> Do you think a community or project can progress this way?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Susmit.

Angel