[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 10:31:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> Do you think a community or project can progress this way?

No, definitely not.  First off, I want to thank you for your efforts
Susmit.

Secondly, I want you to know that we are actively working on getting
stronger leadership from within Red Hat to our Fedora community in both
India and APAC.

We've got budget set aside... we're just waiting for the leadership to
step up, be vocal, and help people like you represent Fedora.

Please don't give up on us -- we're working on improving the situation
as quickly as we can!

--Max