[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:43:00 UTC 2008

2008/6/9 susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> This is very disheartening to see that most people of APAC region care
> very little about communicating.
>
> Yesterday's meeting was attended by 5-6 people only, though it was
> announced 3 weeks ago. No one even objected about the day and timing.
>
> So it is very obvious that either they had more important task or they
> don't feel the necessity to communicate.
>
> We have more than 70 Ambassadors from India alone. And only two were
> present.
>
> Sorry to say this, but we are making *absolutely* no progress. We have
> no event, we can not fulfil free media requests, no new mirror, no new
> agenda, neither do we care for communicating about ideas.
>
> Do you think a community or project can progress this way?

Susmit and others,
My apologies... :-( I was busy with my post marriage activities. Never knew
I would become too much busy with all those rituals, or I wouldn't had
promised to attend the meeting. I'm afraid I have to accompany my wife in
her ;) "honeymoon" and will be out of station for more ten days.

Once again I'm sorry.

--
Regards
mak