[Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

BiGYaN bigyan.techie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:44:08 UTC 2008

We also have the Sun Club in University of Calcutta, along with a Microsoft
Campus Club. I sure hope that Fedora can start something like that. A club
ensures regular meetings and all. The running cost is negligible. Our
Administration is very open to such clubs and UG type of things.

from,
Bigyan Bhar

Check out my Blog :
http://naygib.blogspot.com/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world. --- Albert Einstein
Imagination is the mother of creativity --- D.Tamal