[Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:26:50 UTC 2008

> It would be really nice, if we could arrange something like this in
> University of Calcutta. I can make some arrangements and talk with the
> faculty as soon as I get a green signal from you. Please inform me of what
> arrangements are needed from CU.
>
> Please note that this is the examination season for CU, so most of the
> pupils are busy with that. Any programme will have to be scheduled after
> mid-August.

Sure, go on. It is expected that we will come with some nice framework
by August.
Even if we don't, there is no point we can not have a workshop/seminar session.

As for the CU part, audience(more appropriately participants)and a lab
where participants
can do hands on jobs will do 95% of the work.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh