[Ambassadors] About registering domains

John Chendra jchendra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:51:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Bhardwaj, Aadarsh <adarsh571 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jhon,
>
> I am also in Indonesia, what is your aim to reserve this domain and what
> you want to do?
>

> On 6/20/08, JohnChendra <chendra at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello all, first of all sorry for my bad english. Secondly, sorry if this
>> post is unappropriate in this list.
>>
>> The story goes like this:
>> I want to register and reserve fedoraproject.or.id for fedora community
>> in Indonesia to use, but at the time of the registration, it appears that I
>> need a confirmation letter from maybe our Project Leader or someone else in
>> charge or authorized (the term is "Internal Mandate Letter" or something
>> like that, it's in Indonesian). They gave me about 5 to 7 days to resolve
>> the problem and get the confirmation letter.
>> So, who should I talk to? Is there anyone that have similar problem?
>>
>> Thanks in advance :)
>>
>> John
>> --
>> http://john.chendra.net
>> --

> "Perfectionists never proclaim they are one , So do I"
>
> With Regards,
> Adarsh B

Hello,

I'm planning to build an online community of fedora users in Indonesia. that
simple :)
I've been an ambassador about 3 years or so, but my sin to confess is I've
done so little to promote fedora in even my own city. All I have done is
take part in FreeMedia program, delivering some free dvds around.
So this is my first (or second) move, forming a community of fedora users,
where users can interact and help each other. This is a big task for me
since I've so many offline duties in other parts of my life, but if I don't
do or die trying to do it now, maybe it would be too late for me later :P
I've already own a group in google called id-fedora, but it's still empty,
would you join in Adarsh?

Regards,
John
--