[Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 18:18:57 UTC 2008

>> Wait a minute. This whole idea about "CSE has to control every
>> computer and IT, EEE, ECE ... just has to toe the line" has to stop.>
> I never said that. All I want to stress on is that CSE should have been an
> active participant.

Guys, there is no point in discussing such thing here. These are high
level details. Lets concentrate on the framework instead.

Whatever happened in a couple of past workshops should be treated as
discreet events and as Fedora was not "Officially" involved in any of
them, (Or I missed?) probably this is not the right place to discuss
these.

If anyone is concerned with not knowing the details, don't worry, it
will be updated at the fedora events list.

>I wont be posting to this topic anymore but only be reading this, feel free to contact me on >my mail.

Ankur Shrivastava, this is a very bad idea to drop the communications
every time you have a difference with someone. Differences can and
will occur, but if you think yourself as a member of this community,
why will that affect your contribution towards the community?

I think we are deviating from the topic. The main goal of our
discussion was how to extending this nice project to the students
community.
Friends, please extend your valuable suggessions _only_ on this topic. :)

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.