[Ambassadors] FrOSCon budget and planning

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 26 21:45:23 UTC 2008

Oh, I missed the accommodation page[1] on the FrOSCon website.

That page mentions, that there's no possibility to sleep at the event's
university this year (the wiki still reflects the last year it seems).

But they have a hotel where one night costs EUR 69 for a twin room (i.e.
EUR ~35 per person).

I think that's a great price. And it seems to get there from the
university by public transports.

Regards
red

[1] http://www.froscon.de/index.php?id=28&L=1&no_cache=1