[Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 05:27:11 UTC 2008

I had talked to the training and placement cell in our college, as I had
said earlier. They had asked me to detail the entire process. So I have
prepared a draft . There are two documents. One is a letter approaching the
college, and the other is a description of fedora. I am attaching both.
please check them if any additions or deletions are to be made. Am I
entitled to sign the letter?
There's another point, do I write fedora with a small 'f' or a capital 'F'?

Dipanjan Chakraborty