[Ambassadors] Cebit Report 2008

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 10 13:26:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Gerold wrote:
> > As Cebit is the worlds largest computer fair, we should really get a
> > presence their next year.
> ^^
> I agree with one objection: The costs are somewhere in a budget and
> payable ...

Maybe Max and Paul can increase the budget for Fedora for FY10 just a very
little bit, that the 100 sqm are possible at Cebit as well? :-)))

Cebit is quite expensive, booth and hotel. And on the other hand, business
is not really the target audience of Fedora, sorry. Maybe CentOS should get
there, but not Fedora as bleeding edge for hackers. Just my 5 Ct...

Greetings,
 Robert