[Ambassadors] Re: Meeting Minutes of Fedora EMEA NPO Meeting

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Mar 25 20:21:38 UTC 2008

Bill,

it's a pleasure for us, seeing you reading our meeting minutes and
responding; that's the feedback we want, that's the feedback we need for
doing our job well ...

Maybe it looks curious that some issues seems to be done twice or done
more times but please belive me/us that we try to look upstream with all
things we like to do.

By now, we are a "association" or a "company" call it whatever you want
and fortunately and also unfortunatly we have to cover legal things, law
etc. and most of theses things are discussed at our first Board meeting
and were topic of the agenda.

If you show us a software with which we can handle all our issues like
membershio administration, invoicing, balance reports etc. which cover
also additional German Law, we'll be glad to have your input! Robert is
looking for more than a month for the things we need to get all issues
clearly covered ...

As written, feel free if you have a solution, tell us!

Friendly yours

Gerold