[Ambassadors] FAD LinuxTag 2008 - Country Overview

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 29 15:09:22 UTC 2008

Hi all,

In front of the LinuxTag 2008 is a FAD [1] like last in 2007.  Mostly
for briefing and organizing the open issues about LinuxTag, but there
is a lot of other stuff to discuss about Fedora in Europe, too.

This FAD will be hold at Berlin at May 27, 2008.

Like at the other FADs we would like to have a Country overviews of
the participating countries.  Details about all other European
countries are welcome too.  Please use this template at the Fedora
wiki [2]. I hope that two months are enough to get this
information...if there are no volunteers I will assign this job to you
;-)

Please visit the FAD LinuxTag 2008 page [1] for more details about the
FAD.  Btw, there is a section "Attendees".  Add yourself to the list
if you are able to join us at this FAD or you are an attendee at
LinuxTag.

More details about the exact location and time will follow as soon as
this information is available.

Kind regard,

Fabian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADLinuxTag2008