[Ambassadors] F9 Release Events - Call for Ideas

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 30 20:38:17 UTC 2008

During the last FAmSCo meeting [1] we decided to start a discussion in
this list over F9 Release Event Parties' organization.

We need ideas and suggestions for parties' activities, speeches and
swags (e.g. flayers, USB pens etc.). Moreover we want to know what you
think FAmSCo could give to help you organizing those events.

We also encourage people to find local solutions to burn CDs and DVDs,
due to the (logical) impossibility to have those ones before F9 will
be released.

This is a brainstorm, feel free to propose everything could help the
World Wide an, at the same time, your Local Event organization.

We have just set up a wiki page [2] to collect all those ideas.

Now, its your turn :)

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-March/msg00210.htm
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/ReleaseEvents

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. We are tuned to know F9's Release date.