[Ambassadors] LinuxWorld SF - Aug 4-7, 2008

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Mar 15 03:45:34 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 16:34 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > I see that Fedora is listed in the exhibitors section.  Just curious:
> > who is going to this event and/or doing something on Fedora's behalf
> > there?
>
> Whoever is going to be the overall responsible party for this event
> needs to add it to the FedoraEvents page and claim ownership.
>
> Jack, is this one you, or does someone else have the LinuxWorld ball?

I can attend but realistically shouldn't be counted on for much with
planning.

LWSF is still a touchstone for the West Coast free softies; regardless
of value to others, LWSF should be on our list of events to hit pretty
hard.

Maybe we can coordinate a bit with the Red Hat event planners?  Even
though RHT hasn't had a booth there for a while, there are always people
and announcements and industry receptions going on.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org