RES: [Ambassadors] F8 Live CD respin without first boot wizard?!?

Luis Felipe Marzagão/Yahoo lfelipebm at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 17 12:44:00 UTC 2008

I´m having this issue also, but only when I enable the updates repo.

Please, take a look at the attached screenshot. This is what happens
when the system tries to run firstboot.

It's the same message when I try to run it from CLI in a terminal window:

[root at localhost ~]# firstboot
  File "/usr/sbin/firstboot", line 101, in <module>
    firstbootWindow(fb)
  File "/usr/share/firstboot/firstbootWindow.py", line 150, in __init__
    self.loadModules()
  File "/usr/share/firstboot/firstbootWindow.py", line 426, in loadModules
    loaded = imputil.imp.load_module(module, found[0], found[1], found[2])
  File "/usr/share/firstboot/modules/smolt.py", line 10, in <module>
    from firstboot.config import *

Doesn't matter if it's a LiveCD installed or a DVDInstall installed. The
error is the same.

LuisMarzagao