RES: [Ambassadors] F8 Live CD respin without first boot wizard?!?

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Mar 17 14:03:44 UTC 2008

I've been getting reports from Re-Spins in which first-boot / smolt is
b0rked, too. It's not a LiveCD or Installation Media issue though,
neither in composing nor installation; it really is a problem caused by
the related packages: judging from the traceback it's related to smolt
and firstboot.

I suggest you log a bug upstream if there isn't one already (I haven't
seen it).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip