[Ambassadors] [Fwd: North America: Quote for Fedora Polos]

Pascal Vincent Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu May 8 18:06:47 UTC 2008

Folks, I have received an initial quotation from the Fedora preferred
vendor for the North American Ambassadors polos. I asked for different
quantities to see how order sizes might affect pricing. Here is more
information on the styles:

*Style Number:*D100 Devon & Jones Pima Pique Knit in French Blue
*Style Description:* 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton. Additional yarn in
collar and cuffs for a neater appearance and greater durability; stretch
tape in shoulders for extra strength; three-button placket, Dura-pearl™
buttons; rib-knit cuffs; grey heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
*Style Link:*
http://www.4logowearables.com//CDD36BB771654D5EB36ED73F301BA619.asp?pcs_key=F0EE20B664CF47A5ABCAE8981FB83652

*Style Number:*6091 Outerbanks Egyptian Diamond Knit in Royal Blue
*Style Description:* 100% Egyptian cotton, 6oz. Luxuriously soft and
durable 50/2 ply fabric; no-curl collar; dyed-to-match twill tape neck
and side vents; clean, finished three-button placket; locker patch with
natural contrast lining.
*Style Link:*
http://www.4logowearables.com//CDD36BB771654D5EB36ED73F301BA619.asp?pcs_key=584ACE1B9D0F496D90DABF38099DBA74

I wasn't able to attend the North & South American meeting this past
Monday, so thought I'd send to the list here for further
discussion/decisioning. Let me know if you'd prefer to take this to the
next regional Ambassadors meeting instead, and we can certainly do that.

Thanks,

- pascal
Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PascalCalarco