[Ambassadors] LugRadio Live USA?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat May 10 06:24:15 UTC 2008

> Not to my knowledge, although, from what I hear, turnout was pretty
> low.

We chose to spend our North America budget on other events this past
quarter.  FAMSCo ultimately makes the decisions about which events
Fedora participates in worldwide, with the input of the Fedora Board and
Fedora Project Leader on special events that are considered particularly
important, like FUDCons, LinuxTag, FISL, etc.

Additionally, any Ambassadors who offers to organize Fedora's presence
at an event will be able to get some amount of funding from FAMSCo,
provided that it is organized with enough lead-time.

Maybe things will be different in the future.  I submitted a proposal to
give a talk at LUG Radio Live UK, and if it is accepted, I will attend.

--Max