[Ambassadors] Re: Central PA Open Source Conference

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon May 12 01:22:25 UTC 2008

2008/5/11 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> Is there a US Ambassador or community member near Harrisburg,
> Pennsylvania, who would be interested in presenting at the Central PA
> Open Source Conference on October 19th?
>
> http://www.cposc.org/
>
> I can't do this one, because I'll be at a conference the weekend before
> and one the weekend after.

It is a little too close to Ohio Linux Fest for me to leave the family
again the very next weekend, otherwise I would be interested in
attending.

I have added the event to the Fedora Events page [1] as an event
needing an owner - just to make sure it doesn't get forgotten.

~Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents