[Ambassadors] Bangladesh Fedora 9 Release Party

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Tue May 13 22:04:51 UTC 2008

Dear all,
I'm copy pasting the "announcement" we made to various lists"
You can also visit Ankur wiki page: http://tinyurl.com/665ofg

========================
Dear Friends,
Fedora 9 (Sulphur) is now available - http://get.fedoraproject.org/. It's
our great pleasure to inform you that we, Ankur
Bangladesh<http://www.ankur.org.bd/>is going to arrange first ever
Operating System Release party in Bangladesh
on this occassion. The party is going to be a great fun included with "Live
USB stick making station (min 1GB)",  "Free Fedora 9 DVD distribution",
snacks and of course talk on New features of Fedora 9. You are all Invited
to the party, come along with your friends.

   - To get free DVD please register yourself : *
   http://tinyurl.com/5srpmt *; we have limited number of DVDs, those
   will be given away on first come first serve basis.
   - Bring 1GB USB drive to have Live USB Fedora 9

   - Interested persons who want to deliver small talks or share their
   experience / tips-n-tricks on Fedora, can email us
   feedback at ankur.org.bd, to enlist their names.