[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Polo Shirt

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Wed May 14 12:14:07 UTC 2008

2008/5/14 Grady Laksmono <glaksmono at fedoraproject.org>:
> :( it's not even available in the U.S?

That one is not.  Pascal recently worked with one of the North
American vendors to get pricing for production in the US.  He posted
his findings here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-May/msg00034.html

I think we are just waiting for someone to organize a bulk purchase in
the North America area so we can get the discounted pricing.  Of
course the person that organizes that will need coordinate getting the
shirts to the people that want them.  Probably would have been a good
thing to get organized before FUDcon.

If nothing is organized by the time Ohio Linux Fest occurs
(mid-October), then I will likely organize a purchase of the polos and
send announcements to the list - as I know there will be several of us
at Ohio Linux Fest who will want to have polos for working the booth.

Thanks,
Jeffrey