[Ambassadors] A brief review of the past months

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 16 14:23:37 UTC 2008

I'm really happy and proud to see how many events we have covered and
how many people joined the project in the first part of this year.

I invite all people to take a look at the (near to be) past fiscal
quarter's events [1] and read the events' reports posted in the planet
[2] and in the Ambassadors M-L archive [3].

We are in the right way and, I'm sure, we can grow more in the next months.

FAmSCo is working promoting Ambassadors activities (see F9 Release
Parties [4] and the other activities in this way [5]) and trying to
simplify its structure [5], moreover it is trying to be a bridge
between people, to be an ear and a helpfull hand.

I want to thank all the Ambassadors and Contributors who are spending
their time making a dream a reality, who are talking with people and
are spreading Fedora values.

Hoping a great future for Fedora and all Fedora Ambassadors

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents?action=show&redirect=Events#head-d1b2a4c3d2bd0a001672cee36b3c603ffbe7127a
[2] http://planet.fedoraproject.org/