[Ambassadors] LinuxTag, Fedora 9 DVDs & FOD

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 21 13:00:41 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a question about Fedora 9 DVDs for our event in Poland. Yesterday
I sent an e-mail about incoming Fedora and Red Hat Open Day which will
be held just after LinuxTag. I have a question/request for the guys
responsible for swag during LinuxTag: is it possible to leave me
something about 100 Fedora 9 DVDs which I could use for FOD? Firstly, we
wanted to make it on our own, but if there's LinuxTag almost in the same
time, I think it might be a more reasonable solution to take some DVDs
from there. I suppose not all disks will be sold during LinuxTag, so
could I have some for FOD, please? ;)

Cheers,
Pawel