[Ambassadors] the end of our Q1 budget

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed May 21 13:37:55 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,

What an incredible quarter it has been -- for worldwide Fedora events,
including large events in Brazil and Berlin, we have spent almost
$50,000 USD, and by the end of the quarter we will have run over 30
events.

More importantly, the events have produced excellent reports, and
brought a number of new people into the Project.  I see names on Fedora
Planet and on the Ambassadors list that I don't recognize, which is
wonderful.

We're in the last week of the quarter, from a Red Hat finance point of
view.  I've been pretty good about getting everything taken care of, but
if you were promised funding for an event that took place in March,
April, or May, and you haven't been reimbursed yet, please get in touch
with me as soon as possible, and put something like "BUDGET" in the
subject line in big letters.

I hope to use Thursday to get all of the final details of our budget for
this quarter taken care of.

Rodrigo -- you don't need to email me.  Greg and I are taking care of
you already.  :)

Thanks,
Max