[Ambassadors] FC9: Input Signal Out of Range

Grady Laksmono glaksmono at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 22 04:55:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm getting this for some reason when it's trying to load.. I just did an
update from FC8... does anybody have similar problem? FC8 had a little
problem with the widescreen monitor, but didn't give me this thing. It's not
an error message from the OS but it seems that my monitor is not working
well with FC9..? I could do CTRL + ALT + F1 to get into the console
though... Is this because of the new KDE..?

Thanks,
Grady