[Ambassadors] Calling all North American ambassadors!

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:11:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> To be specific: all ambassadors from the United States and Canada.  I have
> a question for all of you:
>
> What event on the Fedora Events list will you plan to be attending this
> year?
>
> --g

I'm planning on making OSCON this year and helping at the booth.

Also, I'm in charge of the Utah Open Source Conference in late August.  In
fact, I'm the organizer, so getting a Fedora booth up there is a given.  I'd
like to invite any and all
ambassadors in the area (or nearby states) to contact me and I'll get you
squared away.   We do need a couple people to help out with the booth.

Cheers,

Clint