[Ambassadors] Report : Fedora 9 Release Event at Montreal

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Tue May 6 11:58:37 UTC 2008

2008/5/5 Rashadul Islam <irashadul at gmail.com>:

> I have prepared the report for all about Fedora 9 Release Event at Concordia
> University and McGill University, Montreal. Except some proviso the event
> was very successful. Its my first time experience with Fedora and its
> respected community.
>
> Here is the link:
> http://rashadul.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Fedora_9_Release_event

Thanks for the report!  It sounds like the event went very well.  That
was a great idea to take names of people who would want Fedora 9 media
once it was released - a good way to handle the release date slipping
and still allowing you to be prepared for the already scheduled event.

Thank you for your work!

Regards,
Jeffrey