[Ambassadors] Let me introduce myself

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:42:09 UTC 2008

> If the company becomes a sponsor, they get credited in
> http://fedoraproject.org/sponsors. They can talk to the infrastructure team
> for specific details.

Thanks. I had a look at the same link and i am in talks with the
company for setting up the mirror as well as for the sponsor (i.e for
giving some funds as sponsor). Its in talks and i am following it up.
I would like to know the following stuff.

1. I would like to know what could be the minimum amount that would
enable the company to get their name and logo in the sponsors link if
its in the form of cash Is it possible?
2.If the company is ready to buy some new hardware what should be the
amount  and how would the company send the fund if they agree to it .
?

Please let me know

I will update you on the same once i get some more info

I am doing all i could for the above things to happen successfully
.Hope it turns out really positive for us :)

Thanks,

Cheers,
Balaji