[Ambassadors] Best choice for DVD CD 9 give away

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Tue May 13 19:11:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 21:02 +0200, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> 500 x i386
> 250 x X84
> 250 x PPC
>
> from my perspective and the look in the past ...
Really there need that much PPC copies? Macs with PPC is fading away and
newer Macs are already x86_64.

According to smolt statistics[1] PPC consists only 0.4 % of the total
installations. If we bases smolt statistics as decision basis it should
be:

750 x i386
250 x x86_64

Though I think x86_64 architecture should have more media.

Regards,
Baris Cicek
TR - ANKARA Ambassador

[1] http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/static/stats/stats.html