[Ambassadors] FrOSCon 2008, anyone?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri May 16 02:49:15 UTC 2008

On Fri, 16 May 2008, Sandro "red" Mathys wrote:

> Some facts:
> - We have no event-owner
> - We have no event-staff
> - Max Spevack might give a talk there
> - The deadline to apply for a booth is 2008-05-18 (this Sunday)
>
> I think it'd be a good expo/conference to go to but I couldn't (and
> wouldn't want to) do it alone. We'd need to be 3 persons at least, I'd
> say. And I'd like someone local to take the event ownership.
>
> So, the big question is: Who is participating?

I am!  Red, would you be willing do to the paperwork to apply for a
booth, and maybe a Birds of a Feather or Q&A session if they are
possible?  I'd really appreciate it, since I am in the process of doing
my Big Move over the next few days, and I will be pretty disconnected
from everything until the middle of next week.

The event will be funded by FAMSCo, since it made it onto the Events
Page prior to the May 1 deadline.

I am submitting my proposal for a talk separately, but I'm pretty
hopeful that it will be accepted.

Who else wants to come to FrOSCon?

--Max