[Ambassadors] LINdependence 2008 - no Fedora?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri May 16 06:21:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
I heard about LINdependence 2008 on a podcast [1] and now lots of
distributions are jumping in to help out but there was no mention of
Fedora. Are there any Ambassadors that are willing to help in this
project? It has to be someone who is closer to the location (Felton,
California) of someone willing to travel a bit. If I get the travel
expenses I'll go :) But it is obviously better that someone local goes
there.

More info about this can be heard and read here:
http://faq.fixedbylinux.com-a.googlepages.com/lindependence2008-bringinglinuxtothemass
http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/02/linependence-2008.html

[1] http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/TheLinuxLinkTechShowMp3Feed/~3/267434120/tllts_240-04-09-08.mp3

Cheers,