[Ambassadors] linux tag...in delay, two questions :)

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri May 16 21:15:35 UTC 2008

Luca,

you're more than very, very late :-(
I try my best to get a room for you but I can't promise. Maybe you have
seen all other issues at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008

I let you know as soon as I have a "confirmed" room for you if it's OK
for you; Or you look by your own but it's difficult :-/

Regards

Gerold