[Ambassadors] FOD 2008 soon!

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 20 15:20:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm bringing good news ;) I wanna inform you about an event which will
take place on 1.06.2008 in Cracow, Poland. It's full name is Fedora and
Red Hat Open Day 2008, although it will cover mainly Fedora-related
topics. Participants will have an opportunity to buy Fedora gadgets and
talk about Fedora at our booth. Also, we're planning an integration
evening after the event ;) If any of you is interested in coming, please
contact me, I will be glad to help you, and of course, I'd be delighted
to see some international Fedora community members there :) More
detailed information together with the agenda is available at the
event's page: http://fod.org.pl.

Regards,
Pawel