[Ambassadors] Re: Only a DVD writer is required!!! Please help...

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:17:40 UTC 2008

Hi

I ve updated the wiki with my name in the list for chennai. I would
also like to know how would the users get to know what versions of
fedora do ambassadors have currently. This information would be really
helpful . I am not able to find this information on that page so it
would be really good if we could also update the version of the fedora
Images that we have so that we could write it on to the DVD.

Cheers,
Balaji