[Ambassadors] Re: Free Media Distribution - India

Santosh Kumar santosh at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 22 18:02:07 UTC 2008

Dear Fellow Indian Ambassadors,
          Our free media program has been sloppy for sometime now and to
give it a head start,  I would like to donate 500 Blank DVD's for you guys
to get started with and i promise to replenish the DVD's as the stock
reduces. How could we guys co-ordinate?

 Regards
Santosh Kumar

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ************
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail
or attachment. Author reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the e-mail system permanently.