Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Project Brazil release the second of it’s Online Magazine

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 27 03:34:43 UTC 2008

Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> We are proud to announce the second release of Revista Fedora Brasil
> (Fedora Brazil Magazine), an online magazine about Fedora made by
> Brazilian Ambassadors and Linux community members for those who speak
> Portuguese.
>
> In this issue, we present the new Fedora 9 release and some articles
> about system-config tools, KDE4, Anaconda and more. To rock our world, a
> article about Frets on Fire, a really cool game to learn how to play a
> guitar. We have also included an interview with Eric Sandeen, ext4
> developer from Red Hat and some Fedora news selected by Rodrigo Menezes
> and his team.
>
> Our teams are growing and we hope more users come to join the team. At
> the same time, sugestions and comments are welcome.
>
> Link (in pt_BR): http://projetofedora.org/Revista

There are a few things I suggested I would add again

* Drop the non-commercial use restriction. It is really incompatible
with the ideas of Free software and you can read further at
http://freedomdefined.org/Licenses/NC

* Publish the "source" material for this content. For example the
original content in scribus format or whatever publishing method you are
using.

* Consider doing a English translation.

Rahul