[Ambassadors] linux day 2008 reports and photos - Italy

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Sat Nov 1 11:25:31 UTC 2008

Hi all,
	here you can find our reports and photos about Linux Day 2008.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxDay/LinuxDay2008#Reports.2FPictures.2FStats

The list is not complete, I'm waiting other ambassador and contributors
send/share photos and report, so the list is growing.

I'll poke ML when the list will be complete.

If there is information you need and you can't find, just tell me ;-)
bye
Luca
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 13rd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174

To err is human, but I can REALLY foul things up.