[Ambassadors] Contribute to build Wiki Articles

Randika Rathugama randika at randika.com
Tue Nov 4 13:37:35 UTC 2008

Dear Ambassadors,

Recently I started a "Wiki" project for collaborative writing. [
http://www.developerwiki.org]

There we have created a category for System Administration > Linux (Fedora)
<http://www.developerwiki.org/wiki/Category:Linux_%28Fedora%29>and I'm
planing to start some how-tos, articles under this category, if this works
we can build a better article repository for fedora on DeveloperWiki, which
can be update anytime by anyone. (I think I shouldn't explain how "wiki"
works to you guys :D )

It's highly appreciate if you can contribute and help to build this wiki.

Please drop a email to support at developerwiki.org for any further details.
Thanks a lot.

With regards,
Randika Rathugama