[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Nominations

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 11 18:31:24 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,

there are so many busy Ambassadors who have the pontential to improve the
performance of the Ambassador Group. I know i will nominated more people then
seats in FAmSCo, but there are many more, who deserves to become elected.

I nomitate
Clint Savage
David Nalley
Pascal Calarco
Jeffrey Tadlock
for FAmSCo, because, from my perspective, this are North Americas Ambassadors
who have worked hard to give this region new drive, structure and unity.

For his great performance as FAmSCo Vice-Chair, his perfect work on all our
common events, his support in the Ambassador Administrator Team and many more
i nominate Fabian and would be happy to see him as the new FAmSCo Chair.

Francesco Crippa was a great help in the past year, he was constantly present
where help was needed he sponsored a lot MarketingMaterial and a lot time
from people at byte-code - so i nominate him as well!

I know the Indian Team (112 Ambassadors) is thinking about "the right"
Candidate ;) and i am sure it is one of the four candidates i have in my
mind - this candidate will have all my support!
I am sure i have forgotten someone important, Max and Red are both already
listed and they will have my vote!

CU Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688