[Ambassadors] Another event.

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:04:49 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Leo Jackson <lajjr at yahoo.com> wrote:
> To All,
>
> I decided to put together another event, and due to the turn out of the last one I expect it to be a blast. I have announced the event to some professors to see what they think. I have made it the Heads of the schools to ask what they want to see and they pointed me to the departments of the same from my last event. I will set it to be in December 1-8. I added Johnson Technical, Penn state Worthington Campus, U of S, Marywood, Scranton High and West Scranton high schools, Vo-Tech WB and Scranton. I will go around to local companies to promote linux fedora. Put the old feelers out to see what stirs. Right now I don't know if all will participate, but I will try.
>

> Leo Albert Jackson Jr
> Owner Head and Programmer
> LJ's Electronics and Software

Leo,

If you need any swag or media for your event let me know, F10 media
might be an issue due to not being available that early but I am
currently getting a quote right now on Fedora Tshirts for some early
Dec events in NY and PA.

Unfortunately I am already tied up with another event in PA the 7th so
I wont be able to attend this to help but if there is anything else I
can do let me know.

Also if you havent already done so please add this event to the Fedora
Event page Q4 here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#North_America_Q4

--
Regards,