[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Re: FEL Contributor

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 16 17:17:02 UTC 2008

The FEL Team is faster then light! ;)

Am Sonntag, 16. November 2008 12:17:03 schrieb Aanjhan R:
> Folks, this reminds me the undiscussed point in yesterday's meeting.
> "Quick To Do stuff for potential contributors". It would be nice if we
> can get a wiki page going wrt "To Do" stuff so that incoming people
> can have a look and right away start contributing

That is really funny,  because on the yesterday´s FAD we had a similar idea ;)
The Point was: collect concrete needed contributions in any form, which can
not covered for certain reasons within the SIG or Group, right now. Send this
Tasks to educational institutions, which are related to it.
You are ahead of the Ambassador team to put this idea into practice.
If you will send it to educational Institutions, your feedback would be
great - if not - it would be great if you give us permission to use the tasks
you collect, to get in touch and for hiring new contributors!

Thanks

CU Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688