[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 25 14:36:35 UTC 2008

Hello Huang and Charles,

As you know the Fedora Project is a global community with a common goal.
Divided by EMEA, APAC, NA and LATAM we have already - or try to establish -
regional leadership.
In some Countries or Areas we have local Teams with special local requirements
like the French, Indian or the South American Teams. The Chinese Community
has grown much in the last month and i want to ask you Charles, is there a
chance that you can help us by building a structured local Community in
China?
Another important requirement we have, is that you may help out, as a mentor
for new Contributors from China?
You know by yourself how many Informations you have to consider after joining
the Project and how important it is to point people in the right direction or
introduce them to the right people.
You will get all our support and i have the promise from Paul that you will
get the support from the Project Lead also.

Huang, as you could read we try to improve the structure and quality of the
Fedora Presence in China. You are a Chinese Ambassador and you are located in
Jena, Germany - this is not far away from my hometown Gera. I want invite
you, to work with us as the EMEA liason to the Chinese Community. You are
welcome to the Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2009 [1], which is near to your place,
where we can meet face to face for a talk where you can show us the Chinese
requirements and how we can help China and vice versa. Tell me what you think
about this. Hope to see you soon.

Regards Joerg

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/CLT
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688