[Ambassadors] Thoughts on future FADNA gatherings

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:21:07 UTC 2008

A few questions for North American ambassadors about upcoming FADNA
events (all other ambassadors are certainly welcome to contribute
their insights into our thinking process too). None of the options
below are choices for now but learning how you would prefer FADNA to
be organized would be helpful to those involved in planning future
events.

If we were to organize the next FADNA to be held in conjunction with
the Southeast Linuxfest (http://southeastlinuxfest.org/) in June 2009
would you be interested in attending? Would you prefer a half-day
event on Sunday morning following SELF or something longer? Would
Friday events be something you would also be able to attend?

If FADNA were occasionally attached to a FUDcon event, either running
as part of the main event or by extending it a day for FADNA, would
that appeal to you? Would that help you get to a FUDcon by adding
value to the event for you?

Would an occasional 2 or 3 day long standalone FADNA event be
appealing to you? One long weekend devoted entirely to FADNA?

Thanks,
John