[Ambassadors] F10 CDs in EMEA

Richard Mayhew richard at splash.co.za
Wed Nov 26 18:02:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

What does it cost you to produce printed DVD's, with a simple clam
cover? I was looking at doing some distrubution locally at various
Shopping Malls, Computer Stores etc, but when I spoke to a local
duplicating company in South Africa, they quoted me US $1700 (R17000) to
duplicate 1000 Printed DVD's with Clam Covers. Is this a competitive
price to pay for this?

Regards
Richard Mayhew
User:Splash