[Ambassadors] Ambassador Poloshirts EMEA

Dear EMEA Ambassadors,

Because there are many Ambassadors who want polo shirts, but who cannot
attend the events where we distribute them, we have decided to appoint
individual country leaders as the distribution points for the shirts.

The Fedora French community is a good example -- it is easiest to ship
all the polo shirts for the French community to one Ambassador in
France, and let him distribute them at local events.  This saves a lot
of money on cross-border shipping costs also.

For this to work, it is necessary that you organize yourself a bit
inside your country, to declare one Ambassador of each country as
responsible.  This Ambassador is in charge for collecting the money and
shipping the Poloshirts inside his country and for providing the money
and a shipping address to us. The Money Transfer will processed over the
Fedora EMEA e.V. The WikiPage is prepared - what do you all think?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon fedoraproject org